Wednesday, December 10, 2014

GUESS WHAT!! | Life

I am proud to announce that Zaire will become a big brother, I am with child.

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!! 

We are expecting our second child, and our due date is a few days after Zaire's 6th birthday.


We are so excited!!
Every day Zaire tells me something else that he will be teaching the baby.
(How to brush their teeth, clean their room, but most important how to be a big kid...lol)

I will continue to keep you guys posted with all the details of this pregnancy as well as the birth of our second child.
Be sure to check back for updates.


Thanks for stopping by, until next time...

Stay Positive and Stay Inspired
DREAM | BELIEVE | RECEIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, I'd love to hear what you're thinking.

(Comments make me smile)

Have a great day and stay blessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...