Sunday, February 1, 2015

Get to know me | Random facts about Tora Carter


1. My name isn't Tora, it actually begins with an "S"...

2. I have a huge family, and I love them so much. I have OVER 40 cousins. 
(I stopped counting years ago)

3. I'm goofy. I love to laugh and love making other people laugh.

4. I'm still a tomboy. I rather wear jeans and sneakers to the mall instead of trying to look cute in some heels. (Comfort is king)

5. Art is everything to me. I teach my son "You need art just like you need toothpaste." Invest in art. Support for favorite artist.

6. I can't see. I got my glasses when I was 8 years old.

7. I'm an introvert. I don't like large crowds, I'm really shy, and I'm awkward. *shrug* #ABG

8. My camera makes me feel invincible. I'll ask anybody to take their picture, anywhere, and do whatever is needed for the perfect shot.

9. I set goals I can never reach, then I reach them.

10. I'm pretty athletic. I love running, riding bikes, roller skating, working out, and playing sports.

11. Besides my husband, my mom and siblings are some of my best friends.

12. I'm a miracle baby. I was born with 2 extra kidneys and had one removed when I was a few weeks old. They forgot to reconnect my bladder during surgery and I almost died at 3 months. I spent most of my life in and out of Boston's Children Hospital until I turned 18.

13. I love positive people, who set high goals for themselves and inspire me to be a better person.

14. I'm a hippie at heart. If you try to liter around I'll be sure to let you know you dropped something, and even point out where the trash is. Strangers hate it, but I don't care. I know I'm not the only person that watched Captain Planet.

15. I'm addicted to YouTube. (Yup, I can admit I have a problem.) I watch vlogs, beauty videos, hauls, hair tutorials, how to videos, and re-watch my home movies over and over.

16. I'm from Boston, so you know I'm a Pats fan. #PatsNations #NewEngland

17. And lastly, I talk way to much.

Anyways, hope you guys are enjoying you day!
Thanks for stopping by, until next time...

Stay Positive and Stay Inspired
DREAM | BELIEVE | RECEIVE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, I'd love to hear what you're thinking.

(Comments make me smile)

Have a great day and stay blessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...