Monday, June 29, 2015

It's all in the details... | Portrait Photography




I love to surround myself with positive, creative people who love art. 

I capture legacies.
Creating one of a kind heirlooms that will be shared with generations to come. 


When my son was born my love of portrait photography grew.
He grew so fast. 
Month to month. And year to year.
That taught me to notice the little things.

I remember when my son was a newborn I was busy. I was so tired. 
I took newborn pictures of him while we were in the hospital, then again when he was one month. 
I didn't plan to wait an entire month but the time slipped by so fast.
That taught me the importance of photographing newborns between 7-14 days old.

Take pictures in a place where everyone is comfortable. 
In your home, surrounded by your things. That way you will never forget.
You will never forget the little things.
Remember to take pictures of your children. Now a days there are so many way to capture a moment. Take pictures, smile, and be present. 


Thanks for stopping by, until next time...

Stay Positive and Stay Inspired
DREAM | BELIEVE | RECEIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, I'd love to hear what you're thinking.

(Comments make me smile)

Have a great day and stay blessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...