Thursday, October 16, 2014

Who is Tora Carter?


WHO IS TORA CARTER?

I am an Artist....

I am a Portrait Photographer.
I help artists, professionals, and families by providing Fine Art Portraits and Digital Images.
I capture legacies, creating one of a kind heirlooms that can be shared with generations to come. 

 I graduated from New England School of Photography with a major in Editorial Photography and minor in Fashion Photography.

I am a wife....

We have been together for eight years and happily married since January 4, 2012.

I am a mom...
We've been blessed with a happy, talkative, smart, and handsome son, Sean Zaire.
He will be 6 soon and is on his way to first grade.
He loves: 
Xbox,  drawing, riding his bike, playing sports, taking pictures, 
updating his Instagram Page, and making YouTube Videos.

We are the Carter, well for now...
I are expecting our second child in Aug 2015.

I've been blogging for years at iAmToraCarter.com
There I share my art, my photography. 
I created that blog to share my photo shoots, 
event/media coverage, and a little about myself. 

This blog, will be a positive, inspiring space, where I can share my life, my loves, and my art.

I am Tora Carter, welcome!

Thank you for stopping by, until next time,

Stay Positive and Stay Inspired
DREAM | BELIEVE | RECEIVE  


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring! I'm looking forward to following your chronicles :+)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, I'd love to hear what you're thinking.

(Comments make me smile)

Have a great day and stay blessed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...